The competition Breaking the glass ceiling is finished
27. May 2016
On Monday, May 23 we completed the competition "Breaking the glass ceiling". Meeting of the jury took place the next day and it was dedicated to the review of all motivational messages that have arrived on our email from female students. Messages were evaluated according to four criteria: visibility (1 point), clarity (1 point), originality (1 point), the value of motivational messages for raising awareness about gender inequality in economy (2 points).
- dr. Aleksandra Kanjuo Mrčela, Professor at the Faculty of Social Sciences, an expert in the field of women in management and decision-making positions
- dr. Miro Kline, Professor at the Faculty of Social Sciences, an expert in communication
- MSc. Sonja Klopčič, Successful Slovenian manager with extensive experience in the management of many Slovenian companies (ORIA, Trimo, Svea CPOEF)
- Nejc Jaka Sekula, Human Resource Manager at Lek, a board member of Slovenian HR Association and President of Young HR Experts
- Mojca Podržaj, Legal adviser and Secretary of the Women-leaders Section at Managers' Association
Based on their evaluations, we selected 7 candidates:
- Urška Bračko
- Maja Tomšič
- Kaja Bradeško
- Špela Vučajnk
- Špela Oset
- Katja Saje
- Kornelija Kamenik
All 7 students have received an invitation to the event "Breakfast with the Minister", which will take place on September 7, 2016 (near the Faculty of Social Sciences) on the same day as the Final Conference of the EQPOWEREC project.
Among the selected messages we have declared the winner with the highest score - Kornelija Kamenik. Kornelija will receive six months' experience of mentoring young manager and a book Leadership (both from successful manager, Sonja Klopčič), an invitation to the event "Breakfast with the Minister" and an invitation to the Final EQPOWEREC Conference, where she will be asked to present her motivational message.
Congratulations to all winners.